Monday 26 January 2009

Winter woods

Now we have it - snow, I mean. Lots and lots of snow! I wanted to embrace the snow and tell it how much I had missed it, but instead I rolled around in it, made a snow angel out of it, and slid down the slope of a hill on it. It's such a beautiful thing, snow.





And I love this blue moment in the late afternoon - sininen hetki, as we call it (although, thanks to Fazer, nowadays it mostly makes people think about chocolate).


I'm romantically thinking this is a fox's trail, but it might be our dog, Pella. Although she would fit in the picture, being a winter-friend like myself.

3 comments:

Myllär said...

Wau! Such a wonderful photos! Much better than mine! I like most the first one, that calls me into the wood and makes me to admit what a wonderful world it is! Thank you!

Jenny said...

The footprints do seem to say, 'come and follow!'

Myllär said...

But there is a little creepy!