Friday 6 February 2009

Self-marketing

The most dreaded time of the year is here. The leisurable days of autumn are gone and one must turn one's look towards the future: where to find employment for the coming summer? Applying for a summer job is probably the worst thing I know, and that's why I put it off - hopefully not until it's too late, though...

This year I have decided to treat myself to a proper holiday, instead of working myself to near exhaustion like last summer. There's less money involved, of course, but I'd rather scrimp and save than be destroyed (even if that means I have to skip the cottage in the Isle of Wight).

Me, driven to madness by job applications. (This is the picture I plan to enclose to emphasize the fact that I really do need work.)

1 comment:

Myllär said...

It is SO great, that you'll allow for yourself a good holiday! I've been worried about your permanent working. That picture looks nicely very you (odd language, I noticed)!