Friday 19 December 2008

I'll be home for Christmas

- and not only in my dreams! Tomorrow will be my last day at work, and on Saturday morning, early, I will finally take the bus to my mum and dad's. I can't wait.

It's been a hectic month, this December. My to-do list for the past few weeks was miles long, but now I think I've reached the end of it (until I remember something I've forgot so far). I'm still not quite there in the jovial holiday spirit: it feels as if I can't relax until after I'm packed and on my way to the countryside, and even then there are things I can worry about if I wish to (and make no mistake, I shall). But at times my heart soares and I hear The First Nowell in my head...

Happy Christmas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Jenny! I'm so happy, that you came home for Christmas!