Sunday 25 May 2008

Sunday rolls

Today I baked the best warm rolls I've ever made. They were smooth, round, and even-sized, and they tasted heavenly. I was torn between wanting to eat them and wanting to just admire their perfection.

I saw Mikael H and some Siberians at Telakka bar last Wednesday. It was nice to hear live music again, especially when it included a banjo, a mandolin, and an electric violin, which I had never seen before. I was there with my friend P, who knows the boys of the band personally. Wow! That makes her practically famous, doesn't it?

On the way home I saw mystery lights in the woods: street lamps hidden among trees so that only the light bulb was visible, lighting up the leaves encircling it. It looked like Caras Galadhon.

2 comments:

nobody is perfect said...

Hello there! I envy you. You have met last week many mysteries. First Siberians, then odd lights in the wood and finally so beautiful rolls in your own home!

I wish you lovely week, take care. God bless you.

I miss you very much!

Jenny said...

Thank you =) And the best of it is, there still are lots of rolls left! (I think I'll go have some now.)